Cincinnati Surgical offers a full line of miniature blades to complement our traditional blade shapes. The Swann Morton mini range was developed for more complex and challenging surgical procedures in such disciplines as reconstruction, ophthalmic, cardiology, podiatry and even hair restoration.
- Size 61 and Size 62 – The chisel shaped blade is used for nail treatments in Podiatry and Chiropody.
- Size 63 – The arrow shaped head ground on four sides in plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures.
- Size 64 – The shape of this blades makes it ideal for hip and knee arthroscopy and tenotomy.
- Size 65 – This versatile shape can be used in a number of specialties including Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedics, Cardio-Vascular Surgery and Dental Periodontics
- Size 65A – Specifically designed for Cardio-Vascular Surgery, Arthroscopy and Endoscopy.
- Size 67 – Often used in disciplines including Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ophthalmology, Cardio-Vascular Surgery and Dental Periodontics.
- Size 68 – The distinctive hooked shaped blade can be used in a number of specialist disciplines including cosmetic procedures, E.N.T. Surgery and in Dental Periodontics.
- Size 69 – This blade is ground on all four sides and used for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Pyloromyotomy for infantile pyloric stenosis and Dental Implantology techniques.
- Size 90 and Size 91 – These four sided spear tipped blades were designed specifically for hair transplantation.
- Myringotomy – The double edge allows for cutting movements in both directions and is most commonly used for ear surgeries.
The Myringotomy blades are packaged 10/box. All others are packaged 25/box. Our supply chain is strong and we have these blades available to ship today. Visit www.cssurgicalproducts.com or contact your preferred distributor to order today.